Hi,

Am using Solr facets for my data and have a field which has multiple values
in its field am using ";" to delimit those values. So after doing a solr
search it returns me a facet array but that contains ";" in the facet value.
I want facet to return each as separate values.

For eg. am using the keyword field for faceting which has value
"graduation;post graduation; diploma" so facet returns
me a "graduation;post graduation; diploma" as a single value. but what i
want is that it should return me three different values 'graduation', 'post
graduation', 'diploma'

Appreciate any help in this.

Thanks & Regards,
Shishir