Oh sorry guys, I didn't correctly submit my original post to the mailing
list. The original message was this:
"
Hello all. We are having some trouble with queries similar to the type shown
below:

name: pizza OR (id:10 OR id:20 OR id:30) (id is a multi-valued field)

With the above query, we will always get documents with pizza in the name,
and any document with id values of 10, 20, and 30 will always come up first.
What we would like is to have a document with only id 10 to be weighted the
same as a document with ids 10, 20, and 30.

Is this possible with Lucene/Solr?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to offer.
"