Hi everybody,
I am trying to add a multivalued content, so an item can belong to class A and
class B at the same time.
On schema.xml I have a definition that goes:
    <fieldType name="typeCatalog" class="solr.TextField" sortMissingLast="true"
omitNorms="true">      <analyzer>        <tokenizer
class="solr.PatternTokenizerFactory" pattern="; *" />           <filter
class="solr.LowerCaseFilterFactory" />        <filter
class="solr.TrimFilterFactory" />        <filter
class="solr.PatternReplaceFilterFactory" pattern="([^a-z0-9])" replacement=""
replace="all" />      </analyzer>    </fieldType>
And then a field:
   <field name="catalog" type="typeCatalog" indexed="true" stored="true"
multivalued="true" required="true"/>
When adding an element "xx", for example, I am sending the string "Biology;
Cience" to "catalog", expecting to have to "Biology" and "Cience" as different
entries for the element "xx".However, what I receive is "Biology; Cience" as a
mono-valued instead of multi-valued.
Anyone any ideas on how to fix this?
Cheers!