Yes it is netwoked kind and in Windows....Solr version is Solr-1.4.0 ,
Tomcat 6.

Exception is system.net.web exception error "Operation has timed out"
httprequest.getresponse failed....
For web exception error do I need to change ramBufferSize paramter  and
merge factors parameters in config.xml ??

And for lock file is there any setting I need to make? Why and how does it
get generated...?If you know please brief it...I am not able to get it
understand....

Thanks a lot for reply...
Regards,
Rajani Maski