From: PeterKerk <vettepa...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thu 19-08-2010 16:46
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org;
Subject: Autosuggest on PART of cityname

I want to have a Google-like autosuggest function on citynames. So when user
types some characters I want to show cities that match those characters but
ALSO the amount of locations that are in that city.

Now with Solr I now have the parameter:
"&fq=title:Bost"

But the result doesnt show the city Boston. So the fq parameter now seems to
be an exact match, where I want it to be a partial match as well, more like
this in SQL: WHERE title LIKE '<value>%'

How can I do this?