Hello, I am using the ReversedWildcardFilterFactory, and I am
wondering if there is a way to prevent false matches when a query
token matches the reversed indexed token. For instance, the query
*zemog* matches documents that contain Gomez. I am pretty much using
the fieldType configuration from the sample schema.xml:

                <fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100" omitNorms="true" termPositions="false"
termOffsets="false" sortMissingLast="true">
                        <analyzer type="index">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>
                                <filter
class="solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory"
withOriginal="true" maxPosAsterisk="3" maxPosQuestion="2"
maxFractionAsterisk="0.33"/>
                        </analyzer>
                        <analyzer type="query">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>
                        </analyzer>
                </fieldType>