In fact, I used nutch 0.9 version, but thinking of passing the new version.

If anybody did something like that, ı want to learn their experience.

If indexing an xml file, there are specific fields and all of them are
dependent among them, so duplicates don't happen.

I want to extract specific fields from the "content" field. Doing such
extraction, new fileds should be indexed as well, then comes me that,
content indexed twice for every new field.

By the way, any details about how to get new fields from the content will be
helpful.
--

Yavuz Selim YILMAZ