From: Shawn Heisey [mailto:elyog...@elyograg.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 3:04 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Delta Import with something other than Date

  On 9/8/2010 4:32 PM, David Yang wrote:
> I have a table that I want to index, and the table has no datetime
> stamp. However, the table is append only so the primary key can only go
> up. Is it possible to store the last primary key, and use some delta
> query="select id where id>${last_id_value}"

I ran into the same thing.  I track this in my build scripts and simply
pass min and max ID variables via the dataimport URL, which are used in
data-config.xml to plug them into my SQL statement.  When I asked about
it on the list, someone important told me to file a Jira on making it
generic, it is SOLR-1920.

Shawn