Hi All,

I am building a custom DIH transformer to massage the data before its indexed.

Extending org.apache.solr.hander.dataimport.Transformer requires me to
implement the

transformRow(Map<String, Object> row, Context context)

During the actual import  - SOLR complains because its looking for method with
signature transformRow(Map<String, Object> row)

Any idea why it looks for that method signature instead of the
transformRow(Map<String, Object> row, Context context) ?

Kind regards,

Vladimir Sutskever
Investment Bank - Technology
JPMorgan Chase, Inc.