Hi all!

i found some strange behavior of solr. If I do sorting by 2 text fields in
chain, I do receive some results doubled.
The both text fields are not multivalued, one of them is string, the other
custom type based on text field and keyword analyzer.

I do this:

*        CommonsHttpSolrServer server =
SolrServer.getInstance().getServer();
        SolrQuery query = new SolrQuery();
        query.setQuery(suchstring);
        query.addSortField("type", SolrQuery.ORDER.asc);
//String field- it's only one letter
        query.addSortField("sortName", SolrQuery.ORDER.asc);     //text
field, not tokenized

        QueryResponse rsp = new QueryResponse();
        rsp = server.query(query);*

after that I extract results as a list Entity objects, the most of them are
unique, but some of them are doubled and even tripled in this list.
(Each object has a unique id and there is only one time in index)
If I'm sorting only by one text field, I'm receiving "normal" results w/o
problems.
Where could I do a mistake, or is it a bug?

Best regards,
Stanislaw