I've got a question regarding NGramFilterFactory. It seems to work
very well, but I've had trouble getting it to work with other filters.

Specifically, if I have an index analyzer that uses a
StandardTokenizerFactory to tokenize and follows it up with an
NGramFilterFactory, it does a fine job of handling ngrams, but it
doesn't respect word boundaries: queries will match across whitespace.
Using a modified example of the monitor.xml file for the example, If I
have a field containing the text "Dell Widescreen UltraSharp 3007WFP",
and I provide the search query "en U", it will match.

I'd like to have the NGramFilterFactory match only _within_ words: how
can I go about doing that? I'd like to avoid having to manually
pre-process the query.

I can provide detailed schema and examples is they'd help..

thanks!
-harry