Hmmm,
     I am about to put a engineer on our search engine requirements with the
assumption that latitude/longitude is available in the current release of Solr,
(not knowing what that is).

     I have been partitioning the whole Solr thing to him,except enough info
for me to understand and interface to his work. Sooooooooo, I don't have that
answer.

     Can someone else answer him?

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning