: But when I issue the query with shard(two instances), the response XML will
: be like following.
: as you can see, that score has bee tranfer to a element <arr> of <doc>
: <arr name="score">
: <float name="score">1.9808292</float>
: </arr>

The root cause of these seems to be your catchall dynamic field
declaration...

:    <dynamicField name="*" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"
:                             multiValued="true" termVectors="true"
: termPositions="true"
:                             termOffsets="true" omitNorms="false"/>

...that line (specificly the fact that it's multiValued="true") seems to
be confusing the results aggregation code.  my guess is that it's
looping over all the fields, and looking them up in the schema to see if
they are single/multi valued but not recognizing that "score" is
special.

-Hoss

--
http://lucenerevolution.org/  ...  October 7-8, Boston