Hi,
I asked this question a month ago on lucene-user and was referred here.

I have content being analyzed in Solr using these tokenizers and filters:

<fieldType name="text_standard" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
   <analyzer type="index">

generateWordParts="0" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1"
catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>
        <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="English"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
generateWordParts="0" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1"
catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="1"/>
        <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="English"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
      </analyzer>
</fieldType>

Basically I want to be able to search against this index in Lucene with one
of my background searching applications.

My main reason for using Lucene over Solr for this is that I use the
highlighter to keep track of exactly which terms were found which I use for
my own scoring system and I always collect the whole set of found
documents.  I've messed around with using Boosts but it wasn't fine grained
enough and I wasn't able to effectively create a score threshold (would
creating my own scorer be a better idea?)

Is it possible to use this analyzer from Lucene, or at least re-create it in
code?

Thanks.