On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:28 AM, PeterKerk <vettepa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the quick reply :)
>
> I downloaded the latest version from the trunk. Got it up and running, and
> got the error below:

Hopefully the QuickStart on the wiki all worked for you,
but you only got the error when customizing your own config?

Anyway, it looks like you haven't defined a _latLon dynamic field type
for the lat / lon components.

Here's what is in the example schema:

   <fieldType name="location" class="solr.LatLonType"
subFieldSuffix="_coordinate"/>
   <dynamicField name="*_coordinate"  type="tdouble" indexed="true"
stored="false"/>

   <field name="store" type="location" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com