Ahmet,

I got it working to an extent.

Now:
            SolrQuery query = new SolrQuery();
            query.setQueryType("dismax");
            query.setQuery( "kitten");
            query.setParam("qf", "title");

            QueryResponse rsp = server.query( query );
            List<SOLRTitle> beans = rsp.getBeans(SOLRTitle.class);
            System.out.println(beans.size());
            Iterator<SOLRTitle> it = beans.iterator();
            while(it.hasNext()) {
                SOLRTitle solrTitle = (SOLRTitle)it.next();
                System.out.println(solrTitle.id);
                System.out.println(solrTitle.title);
            }

*This code is able to find the record, and prints the ID. But fails to print
the Title.*

Whereas:
            SolrQuery query = new SolrQuery();
            query.setQuery( "title:kitten" );

            QueryResponse rsp = server.query( query );
            SolrDocumentList docs = rsp.getResults();

            Iterator<SolrDocument> iter = rsp.getResults().iterator();

            while (iter.hasNext()) {
              SolrDocument resultDoc = iter.next();

              String title = (String) resultDoc.getFieldValue("
title");
              String id = (String) resultDoc.getFieldValue("id"); //id is
the uniqueKey field
              System.out.println(id);
              System.out.println(title);
            }
*
This query succeeds!*

What am I doing wrong in dismax params? The title field is being fetched as
Null.

Regards,
Subhash Bhushan.