I'll see if i can resolve this adding an extra core with the same schema for
holding this documents.
So, Core0 will act as a "Queue" and the Core1 will be the real index. And
the commit in the core0 will trigger an add to the core1 and its commit.
That way i can be sure of not losing data.

It surprises me that solr doesn't have this feature built-in. I still have
to verify the perfomance, but looks good to me.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.