Have you tested your schema independently, by loading documents
directly? Look at solr/example/exampledocs/ to see how this works.
Your schema has 'multiValued='ture'" instead of "true" in the Arabic
<fieldType> but I did not see anything else.

Also, try indexing a separate database with only numbers or english
text. There may be something wrong in how Mysql sends back UTF-8, or
other character encoding problems.