Hello everyone!

I am using Solr synced with a PostgreSQL database using DIH and I am
facing an issue.

The thing is that I use one Solr server and different Postgre schemas
in the same database, with the same tables inside each one, so the
following queries:

SELECT * FROM "schema1"."Objects";
and
SELECT * FROM "schema2"."Objects";

are both valid. The schemas are completely dynamic, so I can't do
anything manually each time I add a new schema.

In the DIH id field I am using a combination of the schema name and PK
of the Objects table, to avoid duplicates.

My question is:
Every time I do an import operation (delta or full) with DIH, I only
need to sync the index with one schema only, so... is there a way to
pass a custom parameter with the schema name to DIH so I can build the
query with the corresponding schema name?

Thank you very much!
Juan M.