On 29/10/2010 12:08, Lance Norskog wrote:
There are a few problems that can happen. This is usually a sign of
garbage collection problems.
You can monitor the Tomcat instance with JConsole or one of the other
java monitoring tools and see if there is a memory leak.

Also, most people don't need to do it, but you can automatically
restart it once a day.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:20 AM, Xavier Schepler