Hi Ahmet Arslan,

I'm using this in schema.xml:
<field name="secao" type="cleannormalized_text" indexed="true"
stored="true"/>
<field name="indativo" type="boolean" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

I'm using this in dataimporthandler:
<field column="secao" xpath="/ROW/NomeSecaoMix" />
<field column="indativo" template="0" />

The indexing process work correctly, but it's happening something wrong with
the results of queries.

All queries with some field with 2 words or more, plus the field
"indativo:true", it isn't returning any result.

Example of queries:

1º) secao:"accessories for cars" AND indativo:true
2º) secao:"accessories for cars" AND indativo:false

The first query returns 0 results, but there are 40.000 documents indexed
with these fields.
The second query returns 300.000 documents, but 300.000 is the total of
documents for query secao:"celular e telefonia", the correct would be
260.000.

Another example:
1º) secao:"toys" AND indativo:true
2º) secao:"toys" AND indativo:false

In this example, the two queries work correctly.

The problem happens with values with 2 words or more, plus the "indativo"
field.

Do you know what can be happening?

Thank you,

Renato F. Wesenauer