On 11/9/2010 7:32 PM, Geert-Jan Brits wrote:
when you drag the sliders , an update of how many results would match is
immediately shown. I really like this. How did you do this? IS this
out-of-the-box available with the suggested Facet_by_range patch?

Hi,

With the range facets you get the facet counts for every discrete step of the slider, these values are requested in the AJAX request whenever search criteria change and then someone uses the sliders we simply check the range that is selected and add the discrete values of that range to get the expected amount of results. So yes it is available, but as Solr is just the search backend the frontend stuff you'll have to write yourself.

Regards,

gwk