From: Chantal Ackermann [mailto:chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:59 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Output Search Result in ADD-XML-Format

Dear all,

my use case is:

Creating an index using DIH where the sub-entity is querying another
SOLR index for more fields.
As there is a very convenient attribute "useSolrAddSchema" that would
spare me to list all the fields I want to add from the other index, I'm
looking for a way to get the search results in the ADD format directly.

Before starting on the XSLT file that would transform the regular SOLR
result into an SOLR update xml, I just wanted to ask whether there
already exists a solution for this. Maybe I missed some request handler
that already returns the result in update format?

Thanks!
Chantal