Hi

I'm fairly new to solr but I have it configured, along with nutch, as per
this tutorial http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=9596257.

Nutch is crawling and injecting documents into solr as expected, however, I
want to break the data down further so what ends up in solr is a bit more
granular.

Can anyone explain in simple terms how I might go about parsing the data I
get from nutch and mapping it to custom fields? Ideally I'd like to be able
to pull out meta-data from the source HTML and map it to specific fields in
solr.

I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question. Any help would be much
appreciated.

Jean-Luc