I think the deduplication signature field will work as a multiValued field. So you can do copyField to it from all of the source fields.

Dan Lynn wrote:
Hi,

I just finished reading on the wiki about deduplication and the solr.UUIDField type. What I'd like to do is generate an ID for a document by hashing a subset of its fields. One route I thought would be to do this ahead of time to CSV data, but I would think sticking something into the UpdateRequest chain would be more elegant.

Has anyone had any success in this area?

Cheers,
Dan
http://twitter.com/danklynn