I'm using Lucid Imagination installation kit for SOLR (the last one with SOLR
1.4).
I would like to use stopwords, and I installed in
LucidWorks/lucidworks/solr/conf/stopwords.txt the italian version of the
file.
Moreover the field where I want to clean stopwords is declared in schema.xml
as

                <field name="content_title" type="textgen" indexed="true"
stored="true"/>

where textgen is this
                <fieldType name="textgen" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
                        <analyzer type="index">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>
                                <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory"
ignoreCase="true"
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true" />
generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1"
catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="0"/>
                        </analyzer>
                        <analyzer type="query">
                                <tokenizer
class="solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"/>
                                <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="synonyms.txt"
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
                                <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory"
ignoreCase="true"
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true"/>
generateWordParts="1"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="0" catenateNumbers="0"
catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="0"/>
                        </analyzer>
                </fieldType>

But if I index a document with 'stopworda' and 'stopwordb' that are the test
stopword to verify that it works it doesn't work because I find these words
inside the content_title field. Do I need to declare elsewhere that I'm
using stopwords.txt file? Do you have any suggestion?
thanks
Ale