Can you explain a bit more? Because on the face
of it, "unique IDs but shared content" doesn't make
sense. The point of unique IDs is that they identify
documents uniquely.

A more usual setup is to have the content correspond
to the unique id. Is what you want really making your
"code" field multivalued?

Best
Erick