Please stay on the list.

Anyway, it's a matter of not exposing certain request handlers to the public.
If you have a master/slave set up, you can remove the update handlers from
your public facing slave (or hide it behind HTTP auth in your proxy). The same
goes for other defined request handlers.

Essentially, you must know all about your defined request handlers in order to
know whether they are secure or not.

Cheers,

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex