Folks,Am trying to query documents which have no values present, I have used
the following constructs and it doesn't seem to work on the solr dev tip (as of
09/22) or the 1.4 builds.1. (*:* AND -FieldName[* TO *]) - returns no
documents, parsedquery was "+MatchAllDocsQuery(*:*) -FieldName:[* TO *]"2.
-FieldName:[* TO *] -  returns no documents, parsedquery was "-FieldName:[* TO
*]"3. FieldName:"" - returns no documents, parsedquery was empty (<str
name="parsedquery"/>)The field is type string, using the LuceneQParser, I have
also tried to see if "FieldName:[* TO *]" if the documents with no terms are
ignored and didn't seem to be the case, the result set was everything.Any help
would be appreciated.-Viswa