Hi,

I wouldn't use a multiValued field for this because you then you would have the
same analyzers (and possibly stemmers) for different languages.

The usual method is to have fieldTypes for each language (en_text, de_text etc)
and then create specific fields that map to them (en_content, de_content etc).

Since you know the language at index time, you can simply add the content to
the proper LANG_content field.

Cheers,

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex