Sorry for the double post. Is there someone, that can point me where the
original query given to the DisMaxHandler/QParser is splitted?

Jan

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurella Jan (Nokia-MS/Berlin)
Sent: Montag, 22. November 2010 14:49
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: DisMaxQParserPlugin and Tokenization

Hi,

Using the SearchHandler with the deftype=”dismax” option enables the
DisMaxQParserPlugin. From investigating it seems, it is just tokenizing by
whitespace.

Although by looking in the code I could not find the place, where this behavior
is enforced? I only found, that for each field the getFieldQuery() method is
called, which either throws an “unknownField” exception or returns the correct
analyzer including tokenizer and filter for the given field.

We want to use a more fancier Tokenizer/filter setting with the DisMaxQuery
stuff.

Where to hook in best?

Jan