Hello,

I have a field that I use for facetting.  I do not tokenize this field. It
has entries like:

AWB artikel 2, lid 1
AWB artikel 8:75
Algemene Wet Bestuursrecht artikel 8:75

Now, I don't want to get hundreds of facets, but I would rather like to have
a facet for each law, instead for each pragraph of the law. I tried to do
this with a SynonymFilterFactory using rules like

Algemene Wet Bestuursrecht artikel 8:75 => AWB
AWB artikel 2, lid 1 => AWB

But that doesn't work. And even if it would work, it would not be a good
solution, since I will never be able to come up with a complete list, as
long as I cannot use wildcards.

What would be the right solution for this?