Hi all. I have a little question. Can anyone explain, why this solr search
work so strange? :)
For example, I make schema.xml:
I add some fields with fieldType = text. Here 'text' properties
<fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt"/>
        <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" splitOnNumerics="0"
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="0" catenateWords="0"
catenateNumbers="0" catenateAll="0"/>
        <filter class="solr.EnglishPorterFilterFactory"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
      </analyzer>

      <analyzer type="query">
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="0"
catenateNumbers="0" catenateAll="0"/>
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
words="stopwords.txt"/>
        <filter class="solr.EnglishPorterFilterFactory"
protected="protwords.txt"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>
I copied to text field all my fields:
<copyField source="name" dest="text"/>
<copyField source="caption" dest="text"/>

Then I add one document to my index. Here schema browser for field
'caption':

_term___________frequency_
|annual         |    1         |
|golfer         |    1         |
|tournament     |    1         |
|welcom         |    1         |
|3rd                    |    1         |

After that I tried to find this document by terms:
annual - no results
golfer  - found document
tournament - no results
welcom - found document
3rd - no results

I read a lot of forums, some books and http://wiki.apache.org/solr/.... but
it don't help me.
Can anyone explain me, why solr search so strange? Or where is my problem?
Thank you ...