Hi Tommaso,

I believe you can tell each server to act as a master (which means it
can have its indexes pulled from it).

You can then include the master hostname in the URL that triggers a
replication process. Thus, if you triggered replication from outside
solr, you'd have control over which master you pull from.

Does this answer your question?

Upayavira