From: jan.kure...@nokia.com [mailto:jan.kure...@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 11:30 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org; solr-user-i...@lucene.apache.org;
solr-user-...@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: how to set maxFieldLength to unlimitd

You just can't set it to "unlimited". What you could do, is ignoring the
positions and put a filter in, that sets the token for all but the first token
to 0 (means the field length will be just 1, all tokens "stacked" on the first
position)
You could also break per page, so you put each "page" on a new position.

Jan