Hi,

If you are able to do a full re-index then you could index the full names
and not the codes. When you later facet on the Country field you'll get the
actual name rather than the code.
If you are not able to re-index then probably this conversion could be added
at your application layer prior to displaying your results.(e.g. in your DAO
object)