Hi Tri,

Well, I wouldn't really recommend this, but I just tried making a
custom XMLReponseWriter that wrote the response you wanted. So you can
use it with any request handler you want. Works fine, but it's pretty
hack-y.

The downside is, you are writing code, and you have to modify
SolrCore. But it's trivial to do.

So, I wouldn't recommend it, but it was fun to play around with. :)

It's probably easier to fix the load balancer, which is almost
certainly just looking for any string you specify. Just change what
it's expecting. They are built so you can configure this.

Tom