Koji,

Thank you for helping me with my questions, but I still don't get it how
it's done, let's say I search for the term "love" and I get something like
this:

<em>Love</em is an intense feeling  of affection <em>Love</em> may also
refer to: Contents. 1 Film and television.

As you can see the second term is from the same document but it is from a
different paragraph, aside from the highlight there is no way to tell them
apart, that's the problem I've been having.

I put the hl.snippets under my default search handler...