Hi Tanguy,
                  I am not asking for highlighting.. I think it can be
explained with an example.. Here i illustarte it::

when i post the query like dis::

http://localhost:8080/solr/select?q=Java&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on

i Would be getting the result as follows::

-<response>
-<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">1</int>
</lst>
-<result name="response" numFound="1" start="0">
-<doc>
<str name="filename">Java%20debugging.pdf</str>
<str name="id">1222222</str>
-<arr name="text1">
-<str>
Table of Contents
If you're viewing this document online, you can click any of the topics
below to link directly to that section.
1. Tutorial tips 2
2. Introducing debugging  4
3. Overview of the basics 6
4. Lessons in client-side debugging 11
5. Lessons in server-side debugging 15
6. Multithread debugging 18
7. Jikes overview 20
</str>
</arr>
</doc>
</result>
</response>

Here the str field contains the first 300 characters of the file as i kept a
field to copy only 300 characters in schema.xml...
But i dont want the content like dis.. Is there any way to make an o/p as
follows::

<str> Java is one of the best language,java is easy to learn...</str>

where this content is at start of the chapter,where the first word of java
is occured in the file...

Regards,
Satya