From: Adam Estrada <estrada.a...@gmail.com>
Subject: Thank you!

I just want to say that this list serve has been invaluable to a newbie like
me ;-) I posted a question earlier today and literally 10 minutes later I
got an answer that helped me solve my problem. This is proof that there is a
experienced and energetic community behind this FOSS group of projects and I
really appreciate everyone who has put up with my otherwise trivial
questions!  More importantly, thanks to all of the contributors who make the
whole thing possible!  I attended the Lucene Revolution conference in Boston
this year and the information that I was able to take away from the whole
thing has made me and my vocation a lot more valuable. Keep up the
outstanding work in the discovery of useful information from a sea of bleh
;-)

Kindest regards,
Adam