Hi,

I watched the Lucid webcast:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/solutions/webcasts/faceting

It talks about encoding hierarchical categories to facilitate faceting. So a
category "path" of "NonFic>Science" would be encoded as the multivalues
"0/NonFic" & "1/NonFic/Science".

1) My categories are stored in database as coded numbers instead of fully
spelled out names. For example I would have a category of "2/7" and a lookup
dictionary to convert "2/7" into "NonFic/Science". How do I do such lookup in
DIH?

2) Once I have the fully spelled out category path such as "NonFic/Science",
how do I turn that into "0/NonFic" & "1/NonFic/Science" using the DIH?

3) Some of my categories are multi-words containing whitespaces, such as
"Computer Science" and "Functional Programming", so I'd have facet values such
as "2/NonFic/Computer Science/Functional Programming".  How do I handle
whitespaces in this case? Would filtering by fq still work?

Thanks