The problem happens with any common word, not just short words. What happens
with "Brasil"?

If this was a good way to do search, Solr would already implement it. It is not
that hard to build. But it is not a good way to do search. I have been working
on search for almost 15 years, and I hear this idea every year or two. Don't do
it. Use the QueryElevationComponent for step 1, boots in DisMax for steps 2-4,
and don't do step 5. People will never scroll down that far, besides, phonetic
search will match a lot of the documents.

wunder

--
Walter Underwood
Venture ASM, Troop 14, Palo Alto