Thanks you for the input. You might have seen my posts about doing a flexible
schema for derived objects. Sounds like dynamic fields might be the ticket.

We'll be ready to test the idea in about a month, mabye 3 weeks. I'll post a
comment about it whn it gets there.

I don't know if I would gain anything, but I think that ALL boolean that were
NOT in the base object but wehre in the derived objects could be put into one
field and textually positioned key:pairs, at least for searh purposes.

Since the derived object would have it's own, additional methods, one of those
methods could be to 'unserialize' the 'boolean column'. In fact, that could be
base object function - Empty boolean column values just end up not populating
any extra base object attiributes.

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a
better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.