Doesn't indexing analyzing do this to some degree anyway?

Not sure the alogrithm, but something like: How often, hom much near the top,
how many differnt forms, subject or object of a sentence. That has to have some
relevance to what category something is in.

The simplest extension to that would be something like a 'sub vocabulary' cross
listing. If such and such words were hi relevance, then the subject is about
this or that.

The smartest categorizer is your users, though. So the best way to make that
list is to keep track of how close to the top of the search results did a user
respond to his search results and what were the words, and how many search
attempts did it take. That's waht netflix does. Their goal is to have users get
something in theh top three off the first search attempt.

 Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a
better
idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them yourself.
from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
otherwise we all die.