Is it possible this problem has something to do with my old index files not
being removed? This problem only surfaces in my setup when i restart with
replication on the slave. I can confirm that for some reason my replicated
indexes get messed up only when i start restarting Tomcat several times.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17