Hey,
does somebody know, if there is a command option in Solr to show which datasource provided the result. Or with other words: is it possible to output in the result the tag name given in <datasource /> or <entity />?

 Let me explain:
- I'm using the SQL-DIH with a lot of datasources and several entities. Every datasource has a name e.g. <dataSource name="cat"> and every entity, too, e.g. <entity name="dog">

- Now at the result list I would need to know, which e.g. table the result provided, e.g.

 <result name="response" numFound="8" start="0" origin="cat">
 <doc origin="dog">
  <int>0</int>
 </doc>

Thanks,