On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Not sure about your solr version but probably it can be
>
> Is there a special reason for using EdgeNGramTokenizerFactory?
> Replacing this tokenizer with WhiteSpaceTokenizer should solve this.

I'm trying to implement autocomplete, so I need to be able to search within
words. Maybe I was using it incorrectly, but the WhiteSpaceTokenizer would
only index on whole words.

"econ" needs to match "economics", "econometrics", etc.

Or upgrade solr version.

Oops, forgot to mention the version. I'm running Solr 1.4.1.

> And I don't see <span> either in your search URL or solrconfig.xml, how

My mistake. I was playing around with the pre/post parameters. Everything
else is the same.