From: Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Wed, January 12, 2011 3:37:12 PM
Subject: Exciting Solr Use Cases

Hi all!

Would you mind to write about your Solr project if it has an uncommon
approach or if it is somehow exciting?
I would like to extend my list for a new blog post.

Examples I have in mind at the moment are:
loggly (real time + big index),
solandra (nice solr + cassandra combination),
haiti trust (extrem index size),

Kind Regards,
Peter.