I still have the default Solr example config running on Jetty. I use Cygwin
to start my current site.

Now I already have fully configured one solr instance with these files:
\example\example-DIH\solr\db\conf\my-data-config.xml
\example\example-DIH\solr\db\conf\schema.xml
\example\example-DIH\solr\db\conf\solrconfig.xml

Now, I wish to add ANOTHER site to my already running sites. This site
ofcourse has a different data-config, but the question is: what files
can/should I add to the already existing directories?

What I have now is that i just added the data-config:
\example\example-DIH\solr\db\conf\data-config-site2.xml

But should I change anything in the schema.xml/solrconfig for this to work
and to be able to run both sites simultaneously with the same web server
instance?