Ahh, thanks guys for helping me!

For Adam solution, it doesn't work for me. Here is my Field, FieldType, and
solr query:

<fieldType name="text_keyword" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
       <analyzer>
       <tokenizer class="solr.KeywordTokenizerFactory" />
       <filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory"
         maxShingleSize="4" outputUnigrams="true"
outputUnigramIfNoNgram="false" />
     </analyzer>
</fieldType>

<field name="keyphrase" type="text_keyword" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>

http://localhost:8081/solr/select?q=printing%20house&qf=keyphrase&debugQuery=on&defType=dismax

<str name="parsedquery">
+((DisjunctionMaxQuery((keyphrase:smart))
DisjunctionMaxQuery((keyphrase:mobile)))~2) ()
</str>
<str name="parsedquery_toString">+(((keyphrase:smart) (keyphrase:mobile))~2)
()</str>
<lst name="explain"/>

The result is not found.

For erick solution, it works for me. However, I can't put filter query,
since it's part of full text search. If I put fq, it would just return
documents that match exactly as the query. I want to show those that match
exactly on the top and the rest for documents that match partially.

The problem is that when the user search a word (eg. "printing" of the
keyword "printing house"), that document also include in the search results.
The other problem is that if the user search the reverse order(eg. "house
printing"), it's also found.

Cheers